Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

So, in case it wasn't noticed in my other posts, my first book 'The Alchemist's Portal' is being released tomorrow!

The main genre is science fiction. There's a lot of action and laughs but if you read it I hope you'll catch the serious undertones. If you like stories with strong female characters, then my character Will should fit the bill. She comes from a rough past. There is a good message about female empowerment in this book that has a world where women can finally be ordained as priests in the Roman Catholic Church. Did I mention the androids, demons, aliens and FBI agents? Think of I, Robot, The Da Vinci Code, The Men in Black, the X-Files and Father Brown all mixed up in a short novel. Except I don't attack the Roman Catholic Church like Dan Brown (I practice). 

The attached William Blake painting is what I wanted for the cover but the publisher said it wasn't doable.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08189C6SC

los entering the grave.jpg

I am not so much into science fiction, but this sounds great for anyone that is.

Congratulations, and hope your new book does awesome! 

How did you find this publisher? How many other submissions did you make?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.