Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
danpk

A Fellow Preachers Kid

Hi im Dan.  Im a PK with an interesting history.  i won't bore you with the details (unless u want to hear them). BUT all my life i have tried to find a healthy balance between living a godly life and just being human lol   hearing all the politics of church and members of church.   i lose myself.  what does it mean to be a christian if u all know the inner workings being a pastors son?   do we as PKs see the bible in a different light since church never really ends for us.  We all know there is a Jesus Centered Bible but is there a Bible for PKs?   If no one in history has done it.    Im going to start the PK Bible Project.   if anyone wants to be in on it,  Let me Know.   Blessings.

• Like 4

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

• Like 1

Amen! I'm a pastor's daughter and I can totally relate with you! I always feel like I've got to be an example to lead others to Christ.

• Like 1

Hi Dan, Your project sounds like a good idea, not just for PKs, but for others who are struggling in the  same areas you are.  God had a reason when he made you a writer. 😊

Sent with warm welcomes. 😊

• Like 1