Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Sarah Daffy

What a Hamburger Can Teach You About Forgiveness

Well, all I can say is, that's not the way it would play out at our house. Both hubs and I would be more than willing to give up the last bite. Or even half. Or more! ;):D

• Like 1

Even if my wife had changed her mind about wanting a hamburger, she would never ask for the last bite - or any amount of bites after I took my first bite. Neither would I, if the tables were turned. Why? It's simply unsanitary to us. Sharing food like that is, well, gross. o_OxD

Edited by Accord64
  • Like 2

LOL No, not weird. Kinda like us as well. if we shared, we'd cut off the bite part first. We don't even share toothpaste! LOL xD

• Like 1

I would only share broccoli with my wife if I was trying to poison her.

Something changed in her metabolism in the pregnancy with our youngest, and the smallest hint of broccoli makes her violently ill for days.

We have radically different opinions about food sharing, probably because I had five brothers and she had only one sister.

So, even if I cooked the burger, she wouldn't eat it if I touched it after it became a sandwich. While I'd scrape off the ketchup and munch away. (Maybe adding hot sauce)

• Like 1

On 11/21/2019 at 4:39 PM, carolinamtne said:

Share my broccoli????? Oh, SW. Don't ask me to do that!

I'd be willing to share ALL of my broccoli, but I think that would be teaching something different. 😬

• Like 1