Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

I know for sure that I'm a member and I am signed in right now.  I went to the critique forum  to read a few stories, and got an error message like this:   Error code: 2F173/H    What is wrong?   Whatever is happening, I hope it will work better next time.  

Thanks for making this site so fun to spend time in. :)

Probably because the entries have reached their one month expiring point and are no longer available to viewers.

Hi Lynn,

I checked the critique forum again today.  I was able to click on and look at posts this time.  But I can't read the critique rules post.  I get an error message.  Sorry, forgot to mention that before.  From what I've read here, others have trouble reading those rules too.    

Thanks for your help!  :)

Aww, rats! That thing likes to act up every once in a while. I'll get Rebecca to fix it. Thanks for letting us know. :)