Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Victoria11

New Author- Hi from WI

Hi- I am a new author from Wisconsin. I have a children’s picture book published called “Barney Goes to the Horse Show”. It is a story about a horse we had who was abused and came to live with us as a yearling.  The girl in the story is a representation of all my girls, especially those who love horses. However, her backstory is that she is also an orphan and lives with a foster family.   A portion of the proceeds of the sale of this book goes towards a ministry that our friends run called “Horses For Orphans” in Brazil. 

The other book that has just released is called “The Identity Effect.” It is a collection of stories from women who have found their identity in Christ. There are 20 authors in all in this book. We obtained the #1 in new releases!!!  

I have an author page on Facebook, Vicki Reinke. If you would like to check it out, please say hi and that you met me here. I would love to hear from other children’s book authors/illustrators and also people who have written some inspirational things. 

Blessings, 

and looking forward to meeting you all!!

Vicki

• Like 6

Welcome to our writing family, Vicki. Congratulations on your books! Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

• Like 3

Hi, Vicki!! Welcome to Christian Writers!

Wow, congrats on your published books; I would love to read them sometime. 😁

We are all very happy and thrilled you found us; so feel free to make yourself at home here!

• Like 1