Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
lynnmosher

Some query giggles

I hate to say it, but I get a fair amount of these through the contact form here on CW. And yes, that's what most of them sound like. You'd be amazed. lol! 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, lynnmosher said:

Oh, wow! Rebecca, I didn't realize you got inquiries like these. Whew! :rolleyes:

Oh yeah. Even though we don't have a magazine, apparently a good number of people would like to write for it. At least they don't typically claim to have read the submission guidelines, or I'd really be worried. 😄

• Haha 4

They are clearly not reading them out loud to themselves. I would never knowingly send anything like that.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Oh yeah. Even though we don't have a magazine, apparently a good number of people would like to write for it.

Sheesh! o_Oo_O:rolleyes:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, lynnmosher said:

Most sound as if they're from out of the states.

Out of country if I were asked.

Maybe I'll send Rebecca a query letter, you never know, she might accept it. 😛 Besides, it'll be great practice. What's the worst that will happen? 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, zx1ninja said:

What's the worst that will happen? 🤣

She might reject it? On the other hand, she might critique it. That would be good.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, zx1ninja said:

Out of country if I were asked.

Maybe I'll send Rebecca a query letter, you never know, she might accept it. 😛 Besides, it'll be great practice. What's the worst that will happen? 🤣

Yeah, I meant that. ;)

LOL Let me know what she says! xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Rebecca said:

I hate to say it, but I get a fair amount of these through the contact form here on CW.

I want to write articles on ChristianWriters. Com, I have written so many articles so now I wish to publish them through ChristianWriters. Com. These article is very accurate grammatical and no spelling mistake. These article is rewriting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I contribute to Quora quite a bit, answering questions about my employer, grammar, and bicycle commuting. Recognizing that many readers are learning to write in English, I find gentle correction more fruitful.

But my grandchildren didn't seem to understand why I was rolling on the floor when a question about the benefits of shopping at Walmart appeared in my feed.

I re-posted some photos of how customers dressed while shopping.

"Is this what you meant by 'costumers?'"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Accord64 said:

I want to write articles on ChristianWriters. Com, I have written so many articles so now I wish to publish them through ChristianWriters. Com. These article is very accurate grammatical and no spelling mistake. These article is rewriting.

LOL For shure! xD

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, EClayRowe said:

But my grandchildren didn't seem to understand why I was rolling on the floor when a question about the benefits of shopping at Walmart appeared in my feed.

I re-posted some photos of how customers dressed while shopping.

"Is this what you meant by 'costumers?'"

LOL No wonder you rolled on the floor. I've seen some of those pictures! :rolleyes:xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/9/2019 at 1:24 PM, lynnmosher said:

I can't decide if these are really funny or just plain sad...or both!

These are a combination of both, funny and sad. Thanks for sharing this with us.

• Like 2