Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
KR LaLonde

Nanowrimo 2019

Topic: Nanowrimo 2019

FAQ: Are you doing this challenge? Do you want to talk and share about why you are? If you aren't then why are you even here?

I'd like to share bits of my Nano project. I've tried accomplishing Nano several times in the past. Each time was a dismal failure, but I like to think I've learned some from those times. I won't be sharing much because I want to keep it as a surprise when the story is over. Hopefully I'll accomplish that.

But before I start sharing.... IS IT ALL RIGHT IF I DO?!

• Like 2

I've been "embellishing" (is that the right word?) quite a bit for this first book in a trilogy. I keep wanting to write it out fast and getting it over with. But I'm forcing myself to do more writing than I want because it will help enhance the part of the story that really did happen.

• Like 2

Hi, I'm new here so I hope it's alright if I join in on the conversation. 

I am trying NaNoWriMo for the second time, and doing a lot better on this go.

I too am embellishing my story, and tweaking it. 

My main character was becoming someone I didn't want her to be, so I do have quite a lot to rewrite, and I was almost halfway to my end-goal. 

One advice I have heard several times - and am sure you know it as well - is to write the story you would like to read. It seems to be a logical and wise advice.

I'd love to hear more about your book.

• Like 2

Joining is perfectly awesome!! That's one of my favorite words so you'll probably see me use it repeatedly. ^_^

I will probably share some of the novel(la) soon. But I'm the paranoid type, so.... Sorry about that.

And yes, I have heard that bit of advice before. But it was good to hear it again. A good reminder!

Edited by KR LaLonde

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.