Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
jacks girl

Prayer Request

Continuing to pray for everything you and your family need from His caring arms. 

Just a quick update. I have two apts this Friday one with the Gyno and the other a stress test. Thanks for prayers please that all goes well and that I get back good results. Thanks!!!

• Like 1

Thanks everyone I've not heard back from my stress test from the doc yet but the email they sent looks good. 
I have a biopsy tomorrow please pray that everything goes well and that I get good results about my body and that it won't hurt they won't be giving meds just an in office thing. Thanks!! 

Jacks 

Me too.

I find it helps to pray for the doctor/ nurse administering the procedure as well as thinking happy thoughts while you are going through such things. If you can visualise a lovely place  you’ve been to that can also help ( or listen to music ! )

I remember singing and chatting to my daughter when she was going through a painful medical procedure and she said it helped !! 
I have been trained in hypnotherapy for medical and therapeutic purposes ( not “ entertainment “ ) and have found it very useful in my career.

• Like 2

Update :) 
The Stress test turned out good I have a few small issues with my heart nothing terrible thank the Lord. 

Another issue that came up was a pol-lip in my uterus the doc wants a DNC if I get more bleeding so far just had one day and none since so I'm holding off. 

I still have the irritation in my side but  the doc is holding off for my 3 month visit to see if some exercise he give me to do will help to get rid of this. 

Thanks for all of the prayers!!!! 

Jacks 

• Like 1

Oh, so glad there's nothing really wrong with your heart. Still praying the doctor gets it all worked out for you. 🧡

I'm coming in late on the conversation, but I am glad to read it is "nothing terrible." As far as the uterus, I eagerly await to hear how God heals you of this issue as well. God bless sweetheart. 

Such wonderful news 😊 God is a gracious God and loves you and will continue the healing process.  I know it.. 😊 May the new year be very kind to you and yours.