Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
jacks girl

Prayer Request

Hi everyone not been on in a while but I normally creep in around Nano if not any other time of the year. Though I was a little 

late this time!! I hope you all are doing well. I have a request. 

I've had a pain heaviness in my chest for a while now, and I got an ekg well that is leading to a heart ultra sound some time 

soon please pray for good results, and that if needed we'll get some assistance from the hospital because we don't have 

insurance. 

thanks much!! 

• Like 3

Lord, one of Your children needs Your healing hand. Protect her and guide the Dr's to assist You in her care. Please also remove the burden of money from them, as in full confidence You will do all this and so much more. In Jesus name. 

• Like 1

Hi there I am praying too ( from NZ Down under.)I feel strongly that God has you in the palm of his hand and is already healing you.

Btw . What is Nano ?

• Like 1

I think Nano is referring to the annual novel-writing challenge a lot of authors try to complete every November: NaNoWriMo. 😊

• Like 1

Thanks everyone so much for your prayers. The doc apt is the 20th. And we are filing for finical assistance I'll mail the papers in Monday. Thanks again so much!

Also yes Nano is the yearly writing contest :) 

• Like 1

Absolutely praying!

In the meantime some of God's own natural medicine might help.  Bananas help prevent plaque from sticking to the arteries while quinoa prevents arteries from narrowing.  A television doctor here, Dr. Oz, says nature's Draino ( a clog dissolving product for drains) is shellfish, shrimp, oysters and scallops.  They reduce the bad cholesterol.  Kiwi changes HDL levels (one a day for eight weeks).  Grape juice relaxes blood vessels while avocados may, also,  help prevent heart disease.   Garlic, which should not be taken before surgery or when on blood thinning medicine because it is a blood thinner, inhibits blood clots according to several studies.  Consuming half to one clove a day may reduce risks of heart disease by about 20%.  If you use olive oil in place of saturated fats, you will lower the risk of heart disease by about 25%.  Studies show it takes about two tablespoons a day to do that.  

Also, if you take medicines to reduce blood clots, you will want to avoid the spice, cloves, since it has have vitamin K in it.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/9/2019 at 4:07 PM, Becky Bradley said:

Absolutely praying!

In the meantime some of God's own natural medicine might help.  Bananas help prevent plaque from sticking to the arteries while quinoa prevents arteries from narrowing.  A television doctor here, Dr. Oz, says nature's Draino ( a clog dissolving product for drains) is shellfish, shrimp, oysters and scallops.  They reduce the bad cholesterol.  Kiwi changes HDL levels (one a day for eight weeks).  Grape juice relaxes blood vessels while avocados may, also,  help prevent heart disease.   Garlic, which should not be taken before surgery or when on blood thinning medicine because it is a blood thinner, inhibits blood clots according to several studies.  Consuming half to one clove a day may reduce risks of heart disease by about 20%.  If you use olive oil in place of saturated fats, you will lower the risk of heart disease by about 25%.  Studies show it takes about two tablespoons a day to do that.  

Also, if you take medicines to reduce blood clots, you will want to avoid the spice, cloves, since it has have vitamin K in it.  

Thanks for all of this. Love natural ways to help my body!!! 

• Like 1

Holy moley, Jacks! I thought I left a comment but I didn't. Hanging head in shame! I'm so sorry.

image.png.d96c8f8fdfe2c4f092bdf1003e94c219.png

Praying for you! Do you have an update?

• Like 1

On 11/9/2019 at 4:07 PM, Becky Bradley said:

I can't seem to get rid of Becky's quote box but any way Lynn no update as of yet. thanks though for the prayers I go to the doc for a test the 20th. I think I added that but if not, here it is :) 

LORD Jesus please bless our friend with Your famous peace that passes understanding. Make this week rich for her with reminders of your great love and presence.

• Like 2

On 11/9/2019 at 2:45 PM, jacks girl said:

Thanks everyone so much for your prayers. The doc apt is the 20th. And we are filing for finical assistance I'll mail the papers in Monday. Thanks again so much!

Also yes Nano is the yearly writing contest :) 

If you live in the US, Welfare might help. Now, before you freak out and think, "What? Me? Welfare?", know they do things at different levels. We were poor enough to receive food stamps and Medicaid, but not poor enough to qualify for housing or money. A little richer and we wouldn't have qualified for food stamps either.

BUT considering the reason we applied for Welfare in the first place was because I already was disabled, and then hubby got sick, that Medicaid part saved his life. (Medicaid is better than any other healthcare insurance there is.) Hubby went through 24 weeks of chemo for Hep C, and it cost us nothing. The drugs alone would have cost more that $3500 a month.

So, if possible, try that route, and "finances" might not even be an issue.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone. I've been not worrying too much so far and trying not to worry now either. Been listening to a lot of praise music to help ease my mind. I'm working on getting some finical help my uncle passed this week and kind of got me off track for a few days but back to doing that today.  Thanks for the prayers. 

Jacks 

• Like 1