Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
PenName

Daylight Savings Funny

Let's see ... lap tops are among the things that work their own magic.

I only wish livestock could be adjusted so easily.  Goats don't tend to acknowledge that the government deemed the time to have magically shifted an hour and still want to be taken care of as though time actually remained consistent.  :P

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Horses, cats, sheep all want to be fed. They don't care that I had to change the clock this morning.

The chickens aren't so picky. They'll eat whenever I feed them.

And then there is my stomach! Sorry, it says, but I'm hungry NOW!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

For two weeks before the time change we used to change their (horses, goats, and donkeys) feeding time in 15 minute increments so it wasn’t an hour all at once. Like @carolinamtne said the chickens didn’t care. Our cats didn’t have any adverse effects because they would get fed in the morning whenever our kids fed them. And they were never that constant with the time.

• Like 3