Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Fides

New member, glad to be here

Hello Everyone,

I'm glad to have found this site. I love writing (not professional though) but it has been years and this time, I would really like to do it regularly.

I believe joining this kind of club will encourage me to write and interact more with people not only with the same interest but share the same faith.

Looking forward to read your literary works and hope to be able to contribute as well. :)

• Like 5

Welcome to our writing family, Fides. Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

• Like 1

Hi, Fides! Welcome!! We're very happy you came to join us. You'll find a lot of interesting advice and encouragement here. We're glad to have you! 😊

• Like 2

Hi, Fides! Don't be afraid to jump in with your thoughts, ideas, questions, funny cartoons, etc. We're a friendly bunch!

• Like 1

Nice to know you . I’m a newbie too and have only gone onto General Discussion so far !
Where are you from ?

I’m from NewZealand but everyone else seems to be American!!

• Like 1

Glad you joined us, Gillian. Most here are Americans  However, we have a few from around the globe. No matter. We're glad you're here. What do you like to write? Blessings on your writing! :D

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Gillian Bell said:

Nice to know you . I’m a newbie too and have only gone onto General Discussion so far !
Where are you from ?

I’m from NewZealand but everyone else seems to be American!!

Hi Gillian, I wanted to read and write as much as I can but been busy with work. Will certainly pick up later on. :)

I'm an expat currently based in Malaysia. Been trying to encourage myself to write again and I believe having a group such as this would be good. I specifically searched for groups of Christian writers; thank God found this warm group.

Thanks everyone for all the replies here. Hope to be able to join regularly.

May the love of God fills us and flows through us. Have a blessed day everyone! :)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Fides said:

Hi Gillian, I wanted to read and write as much as I can but been busy with work. Will certainly pick up later on. :)

I'm an expat currently based in Malaysia. Been trying to encourage myself to write again and I believe having a group such as this would be good. I specifically searched for groups of Christian writers; thank God found this warm group.

Thanks everyone for all the replies here. Hope to be able to join regularly.

May the love of God fills us and flows through us. Have a blessed day everyone! :)

• Like 1

Hi Lynn ,Fides and all . Thanks again for your welcome

and nice to know I’m not the only non- American here !! Nothing against USA folk as I have friends from there - some living here in NZ and I have had great holidays there - the most recent In Hawaii which was really lovely.

• Like 1

Meant to add I write poetry ,short stories and songs. Now I have my

first grandchild Jean I have started writing for her ( 9 months old 😍)

• Like 1