Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Rebecca

Funny NaNoWriMo Memes

With November on our doorstep, it's the perfect time to celebrate NaNoWriMo with some memes. Feel free to post your own to this topic, as well. 🙂 Let's have some fun!

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

I'm doing Nano again. And I have to say: I've written more already than I ever have for a Nano novel. Four or five years in a row I managed to basically "flunk out". This year I'm behind on my word count big time, but I'm NOT giving up!!

• Like 3

did you plan your novel? If you know what you need to write in the scene and where you need to end up for the next one, you can easily get 3,000 word days.

• Like 3

I planned it out somewhat. I've recently discovered I'm what's known as a plantser. I never could figure out what a pantser plus a planner would actually be. Now I know.

I'm sure if you look it up in the dictionary (plantser, I mean) you'll see my picture next to it. ^_^ 

• Like 2

OK. I've been on Google searching for Nanowrimo memes. I found a few. If I may share them here ... ?

I will anyway.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Shamrock said:

I have to say I have never tried it but you never know.

Nanowrimo, you mean?

It's so enjoyable I've done it four or five years in a row already. Without success. Yet I keep trying again because success would mean a major PLUS for me. :)

• Like 1