My new writing/editing website!

John Futch

Just getting my website up and running!  SoulTraction.com

It's something I've wanted to do for a long time, but I'm just now getting around to it. There are a few articles, short stories, and book reviews on the site, as well as info on my writing services. (I've also posted a couple songs. I love playing music, especially guitar, and my wife is the beautiful voice you're hearing on "God Bless the Child.") 

I know we're all busy these days, but if anyone does have a spare minute or two, I'd love some feedback regarding the site :)

God bless!

Very nice job, John! And yes, you need an about me page and a photo of yourself.

I also noticed that you need a cookie policy. This is required. You can read about it here. There is a cookie policy generator if you'd like to check it out.

Oh, you might also want to check how others will view your site on other browsers. Chrome will sometimes put up a ?not secure" warning. You can read about it here.

Again, you've done a great jobt! :D

It looks good! And, yes, like the others have said, you definitely can't do without an About Me page.

Also, since you're marketing your speaking ministry, have you got some video content of yourself speaking on some of those topics you mentioned? A YouTube channel, for example, that you could link to? Or a podcast? It doesn't have to be a lot: just something that can give your audience a taste of what you do.

Well Done John!  Having myself just launched a site, I know the mental gyrations required to make it look pretty, put out the proper information, and do all that behind the scenes stuff.  

Thank you Lynn for the reminder about the cookie policy.  I think that’s another thing I have to add.  

I signed up for your updates, John.  I think that quote from the home page is delicious poetry!

On 11/8/2019 at 10:26 AM, Nicola said:

Well Done John!  Having myself just launched a site, I know the mental gyrations required to make it look pretty, put out the proper information, and do all that behind the scenes stuff.  

Thank you Lynn for the reminder about the cookie policy.  I think that’s another thing I have to add.  

I signed up for your updates, John.  I think that quote from the home page is delicious poetry!

Wow, thanks for your generous and encouraging words, Nicola! Yes, I knew it would take some work putting it all together, but I still wasn't prepared for just how much time it takes! And thank you for signing up for the updates :)   Along the way, I'm always open to any suggestions/corrections you may have.

Thank you!

Archived