Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Becky Bradley

If any of you know spiritual warfare. . .

On 11/3/2019 at 6:36 PM, lynnmosher said:

Praise the Lord! A thought just passed through my mind. Where does he hear the voices? In his own room or other places?

Lynn I'm not sure.  I just always assumed they were in his head and bothered him at different times and places.  Do you think it would make a difference or mean something if it was in certain areas?  

Because of a couple of news items I've read lately, it made me curious. The articles were about sneaky people over-riding baby monitors and such and talking to kids, putting ideas in their heads. Just made me wonder if he had something like that in his room.

No, but how strange and creepy.  He  has told us all along that he tries to be good, but can only hold off for so long.  Someone else actually told me that for them it was like being a the background watching yourself do things, but not being a part of it or being able to stop it--as if someone else was doing the deeds.  They felt bad but it took work for them to learn to control it--and this person was not nearly as bad as my grandson has been.

Edited by Becky Bradley

Thank you all for your continued prayers.  I am happy to share the breakthrough for a couple of reasons.   In my prayer group at work I start out by asking for praise reports.  It not only shows God how much we love and appreciate the blessings he gives us, but encourages everyone in their continued prayers and knowledge that he is on top of things and will take care of their own personal needs. 

May God richly bless all of you in all of your needs, on every level, as well as your heart's desires.  May you be included in their plans as it was with Abraham and may your relationship grow in them as not only Father and Savior, but friend.  In Jesus Christ's name.  Amen.

Edited by Becky Bradley

On 11/6/2019 at 8:15 PM, lynnmosher said:

Because of a couple of news items I've read lately, it made me curious. The articles were about sneaky people over-riding baby monitors and such and talking to kids, putting ideas in their heads. Just made me wonder if he had something like that in his room.

That is the creepiest thing I've ever heard about.