Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
KMK

Christian Non-Fiction Editors

It seems most of you are Fiction writers, but does anyone have recommendations for Nonfiction/Theology editors?

• Like 2

Yeah, I checked our list of editors and there are only a couple and the third one no longer does nonfiction. I'm going to ask a friend.

I found a list of 17 and one works on Christian works. Here's her info:

Jessi Rita Hoffman

Jessi Rita Hoffman has been an editor since 14 years working with experienced authors in fiction and non-fiction. Offering developmental editing, copy editing, proof reading, coaching, ghost writing and critique, Jessi treats her clients like family which is seen in the glowing testimonials offered by her previous clients and writers. This Seattle based editor chooses genres like Christian, business, health, wellness, humor, travel, how-to and education. A published author and screenwriter, Jessi has edited books for Donald Trump, Michael Hurley and Dr Peter Field. You can contact her by filling out this form.

These I believe are Christians. However, there are others who are not. I don't know what exactly you're looking for.

On 10/22/2019 at 6:27 AM, lynnmosher said:

I contacted my friend and I'll private message you her email address.

She very politely declined as my project is not exactly in her wheel house. She did make a recommendation that looks promising.

On 10/21/2019 at 3:37 PM, KMK said:

It seems most of you are Fiction writers, but does anyone have recommendations for Nonfiction/Theology editors?

That'd be me, though I'm just getting started. Are you thinking about developmental editing, line-by-line editing/copyediting, or general proofreading? Or all the above? You can see some additional details on my writing/editing site is Soultraction.com

I'd be happy to do some basic editing for free since I'm just now getting all this up and running :)

John

On 10/26/2019 at 12:58 PM, John Futch said:

That'd be me, though I'm just getting started. Are you thinking about developmental editing, line-by-line editing/copyediting, or general proofreading? Or all the above? You can see some additional details on my writing/editing site is Soultraction.com

I'd be happy to do some basic editing for free since I'm just now getting all this up and running :)

John

Also, I sent you a private message.