Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
RADerdeyn

tech support Can't Read Critique Forum Rules

Oh powers that be,

There is still an issue with accessing the Critique Forum Rules that Rebecca posted as a sticky at the top of the forum. If I click on that link, I get:

Sorry, there is a problem

We're sorry, the topic or section you are trying to access is unavailable at this time due to one of the reasons below.

1) You are a guest or new member. In order to protect the work of our members, the critique forum is only available to established users.

2) You are attempting to access an archived post.

If you believe you have received this message in error, please let us know in the Support Forum.

Error code: 2F173/H

However, I can click into any of the posts and read them with no problems.

To paraphrase the palace guard in Hamlet, "Something's rotten in the Critique Forum"

Thank you kindly for your attention to this matter. :)

• Like 1

No hurry Lynn.

I pretty much know the rules. I was thinking more in terms of any newer folks who might need to see them, and how the error may give them pause.

But, I will reread the rules if ever I can. :)

Hi Lynn, 

It's not allowing me to read the critique rules either. How do I become an established member? 

Oh, sometimes that thing decides to act up. It basically says you need to critique two works of others for every one of your own. Also, try to keep the word count between 2.500-3000. Rebecca will have to fix it again. Weekends are rather slow. If you can't get into the forum, let me know.

• Like 1