Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Introducing myself. I am a writer from Raleigh, N.C. I have a nonfiction book (written) and a fiction book (started but not finished). ANy tips, advice and help I could get in getting them pubished would be appreciated.

• Like 4

Welcome to the flock. Go over to the Writing and Publishing topic, I'm sure you'll find some information there to start your search. 

• Like 3

Welcome to our writing family, Dan. Glad you joined us. If you don't find the answers you're looking for in the writing forum, as Z suggested, start your own thread with your question. Also, be sure to check with us when it comes time for you to publish. There are lots of scammers out there. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

• Like 3

Hi Dan, great to meet you!! We are all very excited to have you join us! Any advice I can give you with your work I'll be glad to give. 😊

• Like 1

Welcome!

One way to post individual replies is to put each person's name at the beginning of a paragraph, and then you can do as many as your wish.

You can do the "@" plus the first letters of their name, and names will appear. Pick the one you wish  and reply.

Or do separate messages for each person.

• Like 2

One more to add to Carolina's suggestions: you can highlight whatever portion you want from someone's comment and a little box will appear that says "quote selection." Click on it and a window/box will open up for you to reply/comment beneath the quote. :)

• Like 1