Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Mary Rechkemmer-Meyer

The Healing Journey

I am happy to have found this website.  After falling through the cracks in the medical community I was told over the phone I had cancer and should get to the emergency room immediately because it was so far advanced.  I have written a book, which is currently at the editor, and also have a website to share my story.  My journey is one of not only physical healing but spiritual healing as well.  Through the process I have learned to become my authentic self and listen to the still small voice.  My mission is to share my story with the hope of helping other people to know they have options, and can choose what is right for themselves, to set their own goals and visualize both physical and spiritual healing.  You can visit my website at https://maryrechkemmermeyer.com/.  

• Like 4

Welcome to our writing family, Mary. Glad you joined us. Your book sounds compelling. I'm sure it will bless many. I hope you'll check with us before you decide on a publisher. There are numerous scammers out there. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

• Like 3

Greetings, Mary. It's wonderful to have you here. Blessings upon you and your writing.

• Like 3

Hi, Mary! Welcome to Christian Writers! Would love to read your awesome book sometime. We are all very excited you decided to join us! 😁😁😁

• Like 2

Welcome, Mary! Its great to have you with us :) Praise God for your healing! I am sure that your testimony will be an encouragement to many

• Like 2

Welcome, it's nice to meet you!

I cared for my mother before she passed away from cancer. Reading other people's testimonies was always a great source of strength and one that was passed around while everyone was in the chemo room. Praying God uses you to bless others, give them hope, and point toward Him. 😊

• Like 2

Hi Mary, I think most of us have been touched by cancer in one way or another.  Stories like yours are welcome and needed.  I am glad you wrote it.  May it be a great success and touch many souls.

• Like 2