Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Thadb

Hello from Idaho

I just recently finished my first book and am now in the process of researching and figuring out how to publish it. My novel is in the YA Science Fiction genre. I'm looking forward to learning from everyone else's experience.

• Like 5

Welcome to our writing family, Thadb. Glad you joined us. Please check with us before you do anything about publishing. There are lots of scammers out there. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

• Like 2

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I do appreciate it. In answer to the question on the potato museum, I've never actually been there. When I do something in Idaho it's typically something outdoors.  I am looking forward to connecting more with all of you.

• Like 3

Hi Thad,

I love that genre as well. I hope it works out for you - publishing wise. The only advice I have is keep submitting to agents and publishers - I've probably submitted my YA Fantasy book to 30+. I've been primarily using this site to query agents - you might want to check it out. 

https://www.agentquery.com/default.aspx

• Like 2