Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Sarah Daffy

Introducing Chick-fil-A Prime

That's a nice little comedy, but I've got a question.

There aren't any Chic-fil-A restaurants near where I live, and I've never been to one.  Now I want to know.  Are their employees really anywhere near as pushy, as they're shown in this "commercial"?

• Like 2

Just now, William D'Andrea said:

That's a nice little comedy, but I've got a question.

There aren't any Chic-fil-A restaurants near where I live, and I've never been to one.  Now I want to know.  Are their employees really anywhere near as pushy, as they're shown in this "commercial"?

You've never had Chick-fil-A? They're the best, always very friendly and nice. :D

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, William D'Andrea said:

Are their employees really anywhere near as pushy, as they're shown in this "commercial"?

Oh, no! That's what makes this so funny. In the real world, their service is much better than typical fast-food places. And their food is better, too... Assuming you like chicken.

But their service is nonexistent on Sundays. ;)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sarah Daffy said:

You've never had Chick-fil-A?

I live on Long Island, east of New York City.  I've just checked it out.  There are only three Chick-fil-A restaurants here on the Island; all of them a good distance away from me.

57 minutes ago, Accord64 said:

And their food is better, too... Assuming you like chicken.

Today, at lunchtime, I made myself a dish of honey dipped chicken strips, along with dark red kidney beans and spinach; all which I cooked in a microwave oven in my own kitchen.  This was followed by a pop-tart, followed by cranberry raisins, along with a Red-Bull energy drink.   This was a very good and healthy meal; which I didn't have to pay for twice.  I'd already bought the food  items in a nearby Stop and Shop.

Would there be any item, on a Chick-fil-A menu, that's as good as what I'd served myself today? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, William D'Andrea said:

This was followed by a pop-tart, followed by cranberry raisins, along with a Red-Bull energy drink.

xD That would put me in a comma, and I'm not diabetic. 

Edited by Accord64
I'm bad at spelling
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I have never had a bed experience at Chick Fil A. Always awesome service. After watching this I want one of there spicy chicken sandwiches!😋

• Like 2

You know, a word from the vegetarians in the group- I have never had a bad experience at Chick Fil A, either.  They've got some cool vegetable dishes there!

• Like 2