Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
yawarakai

coming soon: Food delivery in the traffic jam

Burger King plans to expand their delivery service to people who are stuck in traffic jams,  They are testing it out in Mexico city right now but plan on expanding to LA.

Order your meal from the app and the food comes right to your car,.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, lynnmosher said:

LOL In L.A.? In that traffic? A motorcycle may or may not get to the starving person already stuck in traffic. :oops:o_O:rolleyes:xD

I was stuck in LA traffic with a guy from Russia once (exchange student). He calmly said: "In Moscow it is much worse". Apparently they have seven-lane highways where everything comes to a stop and they get out and play ball (?!?).

That said, I would never recommend this in LA and definitely not in Moscow. Anyone seen those Russian dashcam videos? Eeek. 

• Like 1

Bicycles!

New York takeout places find that bikes can get through the worst gridlock.

I have a short stretch of limited access highway on my daily commute, which takes about a third of a mile off the residential route.

• Like 1