Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Erin Cook

Sorry I've Been Missing

Hey y'all! I haven't been present on this site very much the past few days; I've felt really bad about that, because I love coming here. But I'm writing this from a different mobile device than the one  I normally used. My old device was an LG something-or-other, and this one I'm using now is an Amazon Fire tablet that my aunt and uncle got me in recent times. I want a new LG, though, because I have a Google account, and now on my old device I can't even access anything that requires my account. If I try to use the Play Store, I just wind up staring at a blank white screen. If I try to access any game that's connected to my Google account, it freezes. Oddly enough, Gmail is one of the only things still working ok. 😬😬😬rrrrrreeeeeeeeeaaaaaaalllllllyyyyyyyyy want a new device, but they cost so much money that I don't know when I'll be getting one. Oh well; I'll stump along until I can figure out something. I'm so glad I'm able to come here again, though! 😁

• Like 4

Thanks for the effort you are going through to visit us. 

Prayers for a new device that will meet all of your needs. 🙏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Electronics are great when they are working at intended. Hope you get squared away, and be praying for you too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1