Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
William D'Andrea

Prayer Request.

I am requesting prayers for Mrs. Ginny Sanchez, the Administrator at the Monsignor Henry Reel Village, the Senior Retirement Community in Medford, Long Island, New York, where I am now living.

Mrs. Sanchez has a heart problem.  She is scheduled to have an operation in which a stint will be implanted.  It's all supposed to be thoroughly routine, and she should be back here at work within a week or two.

I'm sure that Mrs. Sanchez, who I consider a friend, will appreciate all of your prayers.

Thank you.

In Jesus Name.  Amen.

• Like 1

I thank every one of you for your prayers.  When Mrs. Sanchez returns, I'll let her know you were praying for her, as were people from my Church and others.  I'm sure she will be very grateful.

Thank you again.  In Jesus Name. 

Father God. Please stand with Mrs. Ginny Sanchez as she goes through this procedure. Allow that stent to work as it is designed to. We will give You praise. In the Name of Jesus, I pray. Amen.

Mrs. Ginny Sanchez is now already back at work.  As I said, the operation was thoroughly routine.   She was in her office working this afternoon, and in very good condition.  I'll let her know about our prayers for her, the next time I see her.

I again thank you for all your prayers.

In Jesus Name.  Amen.

• Like 2