Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Antonio

writing partner Looking for a female co-writer for a drama

Looking to collaborate with a Spirit filled Christian female writer, for a story to become a film. She doesn't need to be a screen play writer rather a writer of drama. I need a female's perspective. You will help create a few characters, some scenes and help tailor & polish up the story already in place.  No immediate deadlines and no heavy stress. Initially this will be a project requiring one to work without pay and work on complete "Faith".  Note : I am working with a $0. budget right now. However (Lord permitting) we will come to an agreement regarding the amount of compensation one will receive at some point down the line.  So, I do intend on paying anyone involved. After you've consulted the master,  you must believe that you've been lead to this assignment by the Holy Spirit. It needs to feel right for both. The writer should have an active prayer life and an intimate relationship with our Lord Jesus.  This is very important to me. Serious inquiries only from those whom have already brought this before the Lord. All is confidential. I'm hopeful to have a collaborator come on board by the end of the year. Thank you so much. God Bless! AC

• Like 2

Antonio, it might help if you could give us a general idea of the types of characters you wish to create and what kinds of senses you need help with. It does not need to be anything overly specific, but some general ideas might help. May God bless you and your project. 

• Like 1

Alley thank you for your suggestion.  I'm interesting in creating street characters one may encounter on the street, those with obvious life controlling issues. People not safe and with annoying personalities. Hope that helps. 

Edited by Antonio
  • Like 2

On 9/10/2019 at 8:55 PM, Alley said:

Antonio, it might help if you could give us a general idea of the types of characters you wish to create and what kinds of senses you need help with.  

Did his explanation help? 😐

• Like 2

On 9/25/2019 at 3:37 AM, Lucian Hodoboc said:

Did his explanation help? 😐

Actually yes! 😊 I know that kind of person, and I also understand not wanting to dive too deep into his story in the open forums. 

Praying for your project! 

Edited by Alley
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi, Antonio, I have been meaning to get back in touch with you to ask how your project is going! I'm sorry I've kind of disappeared lately, but a lot of things have been going on and I have had a lot of things on my mind. I think I know which project you are referring to, the one you shared with me about Cookie Rodriguez. I hope things are going well! Listen, if you need any help or advice from me, let me know; I'll be around. Whether or not I'm the right one to actually more or less "collaborate" with you, I'll be glad to help in any way I can! I'll be praying for things to go smoothly! 😊😊😊

Alley,  your comment is too funny :)  You actually know that kind of person?? (lol) I guess thinking about it, most of us know someone like that. Thank you for understanding & for your needed prayers! 

• Like 2

Erin,  you are too kind, a sure blessing and a sweet woman of God.  Thanks for the encouragement and for touching base with me. I will definitely need to call on you sometime soon. By the way,  on everything else "hey no worries" All writer get very busy seasons. (until they develop a benign case of "writer's cramp") (lol) Thanks so much Erin!

• Like 2

Sarah,  Lord willing it will be in theaters. One thing I know, it will be available to churches. Still, that journey lies further up ahead right now. So, allow me to come back down to reality and focus on the present. Hey for sure, there's nothing wrong with dreaming once in a while . . .    

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Antonio said:

Lord willing it will be in theaters. 

Cool. Are you going to pitch your idea to a film company or are you joining up with someone?

• Like 2

Sarah, as of right now, I'm hoping to produced this myself however, with the help of professionals. I've met with a screen play writer and with a handful of others pros in the field. All this excitement kills me (not literally) only  theoretically (haha) 

• Like 2

On 10/2/2019 at 10:16 PM, Antonio said:

Erin,  you are too kind, a sure blessing and a sweet woman of God.  Thanks for the encouragement and for touching base with me. I will definitely need to call on you sometime soon. By the way,  on everything else "hey no worries" All writer get very busy seasons. (until they develop a benign case of "writer's cramp") (lol) Thanks so much Erin!

You're welcome, Antonio; you are so kind and are also a blessing to me as well! And about writer's...oh, yeah, I definitely know the feeling. 😂