Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Bob Leone

Rap music anyone?

image.thumb.png.6df4b1a2e552f1ff52ee8c7a0486d786.png

First off let me go on record as saying that I like to listen to all kinds of music. With the exception of head banging, grunge, and any kind of rap music. However, I went to the Praise in the Park Christian music festival. It was an all day event. Most of the performers were from local churches, mainly praise and worship groups. One was a rap group. This duet were fantastic. (I am still not going to listen to rap) But they were excellent. Anyway, I met with them after their performance took a picture with them and told them how I don't listen to rap but I thought glorifying Jesus in this genre was a blessing. There name is Jwhiteleemajors. 

Edited by Bob Leone
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, Bob Leone said:

This duet were fantastic. (I am still not going to listen to rap) But they were excellent. Anyway, I met with them after their performance took a picture with them and told them how I don't listen to rap but I thought glorifying Jesus in this genre was a blessing. There name is Jwhiteleemajors. 

That's awesome! 😀 Do you have any contact info (website, FaceBook page, etc)? We could give them a plug in this thread.

24 minutes ago, Bob Leone said:

With the exception of head banging, grunge,

Haha, I couldn't make it through the day without a little headbanging. 😆 Gets the blood pumping!

• Like 2

They are on istagram, no website yet.  jwhiteleemajors is their instagram address. 

When I met them I said Lee Majors the six million dollar man. I felt old. Lol, no one knew who I was talking about. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rebecca said:

a six million dollar woman, too.

What do you mean by that?

Just now, Sarah Daffy said:

What do you mean by that?

LOL, I thought there was another series named The Six Million Dollar Woman. Maybe I'm mistaken.

Now you have me curious. I have to look it up!

Ah, I was wrong. It's The Bionic Woman. 😄

• Like 2

Just now, Rebecca said:

LOL, I thought there was another series named The Six Million Dollar Woman. Maybe I'm mistaken.

Now you have me curious. I have to look it up!

Ah, I was wrong. It's The Bionic Woman. 😄

I have you curious?

• Like 2

The Six Millon Dollar Man and the Bionic Woman are basically the same idea. In fact, they tie them together. Here is part of a synopsis of the Bionic Woman:

"This series is based on the adventures of Jamie Sommers, who almost dies while sky diving. She is rebuilt bionically, just like her former fiance, Steve Austin (the six million dollar man himself)."

• Like 2

1 minute ago, suspensewriter said:

How did we ever go from rap music to the Six Million Dollar Man and the Bionic Woman? 😀

Don't ask me, I have no idea.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bob Leone said:

That’s the way fun threads go 😂

Yup.

Now to make this thread like the "It'd be cool if. . ." Just kidding.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, suspensewriter said:

How did we ever go from rap music to the Six Million Dollar Man and the Bionic Woman? 

It's a flash fiction prompt in the making! You must include all three in the story. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/9/2019 at 6:47 PM, suspensewriter said:

How did we ever go from rap music to the Six Million Dollar Man and the Bionic Woman? 😀

Lee Majors. Heath Barkley, The Fall Guy...

• Like 2