Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
lynnmosher

Have some sad news

3 minutes ago, lynnmosher said:

Thank you, my friend. Adding you to the list. 🧡

Do I need to do anything to keep receiving them? 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Bob Leone said:

Sign me up too!!!

Save all of your html data. Someday you may want to restart the blog, if things change.

Thank you so much, Bob. I deeply appreciate it. :D

Oh, yes! Having someone take it down for me to do it right. Saving it all and parking it somewhere. ;)

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Alley said:

but you go to whatever God calls you to

Alley said it best. We have to follow God's leading in all things we do. I so enjoy your newsletter.

• Like 2

Lynn, I'm so sorry you have to let go of your website :( Sending internet hugs! I pray God blesses that someday soon you'll be able to bring it back!

• Like 2

Yes, amen, QS! And thank you, sweetie. I appreciate that. 🧡

2 minutes ago, Shadowjess said:

Sending internet hugs! I pray God blesses that someday soon you'll be able to bring it back!

Bless you, dear SJ! 🧡

• Like 3

I am so sorry to hear this news, @lynnmosher! You will be in my prayers. I am glad you are saving all the data, as was mentioned above. I snagged your Ruth study, as @Alleymentioned.  I'm sure it will be a great help to my research. Thank you, Lynn and Alley! 

• Like 2

wow Lynn, so sorry to hear this news about your site. However, on an interesting positive note,  God knows the things that are dear to our hearts. When HE wants to transition a person from one place to another, many times we offer resistance because we've become comfortable with our surroundings. So many times the Lord needs to remove that safety net from under us in order for Him to transition us to a new venture. We don't always immediately see the Lord's movements nor His purpose in every area our lives. But if one is fully surrendered and dependent upon Him,  you can be sure that God is up to something good :) 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Alley said:

Hey, @PenName! Did you know Lynn has a story about Ruth on her site I thought you might be interested in? 🙂

Thank you, Alley! And if my site is gone before PenName can look at it, I can always email the pdf. ;)

LOL Oops! Hadn't read far enough yet to see that you got it, PenName! :D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Antonio said:

We don't always immediately see the Lord's movements nor His purpose in every area our lives. But if one is fully surrendered and dependent upon Him,  you can be sure that God is up to something good :) 

For sure, Antonio! Praying for that good! :D

• Like 2

On 9/9/2019 at 11:27 PM, lynnmosher said:

Unfortunately, finances is one of the reasons I'm having to quit. If I leave it, I still have to pay for hosting to keep it up. :(

There might be cheaper hosting companies that you could try. Feel free to message me what resources your site needs and how much it costs to run it, and I'll look around for affordable hosting companies that might suit your needs.

• Like 2

Thank you so much, Lucian. But finances is not the only reason. Just one of them. It's not possible for me to continue. But thank you anyway. :D

• Like 2