Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Sarah Daffy

A Woman's Purse is a Mysterious Thing :D:D:D

11 minutes ago, Sophie said:

My mom once pulled a hanger out of hers.   Just saying.

My mother's purse had a wooden spoon, a hair blow dryer. . .

Edited by Sarah Daffy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

To this day, I refuse to put my hand in a woman's purse. Especially my wife's. Just to scary.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, zx1ninja said:

To this day, I refuse to put my hand in a woman's purse. Especially my wife's. Just to scary.

Even if you're forced, held at gunpoint?? :D

• Like 3

Just now, Sarah Daffy said:

Even if you're forced, held at gunpoint?? :D

Especially then. I'd tell them to just go ahead and get what they want with my blessings. In all probability they'd pull back a bloody stump.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

No, they want you to look inside, not them! Instead of walking the plank, you have to reach in the handbag!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sarah Daffy said:

No, they want you to look inside, not them! Instead of walking the plank, you have to reach in the handbag!

I think I'd rather swallow posion if the woman didn't give me permission and disable to security system.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've known for a long time that a woman's purse is basically a TARDIS - "much bigger on the inside, containing an infinite number of rooms, corridors and storage spaces." I'm surprised that the NSA, or some shadowy government organization (or Mary Poppins), hasn't pulled this video from YouTube. 

Edited by Accord64
I'm bad at spelling
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, suspensewriter said:

What???  No way!

Yup. :D  (you'll never believe it; she pulled it out at a store while trying to pay)

• Like 3

(in one of the It's a southern videos she pulls a sewing machine from her purse! 😜)

• Like 2

13 hours ago, zx1ninja said:

Oh! That explains it. Toward the beginning the hubby seemed surprised by the receipts in her purse. I was confused, because hubby gets "the purse." He's also daring, so no problems with telling him to get it out of my purse.

The only thing he doesn't get is which pocket holds which in the purse. (Why would the music disk go into the paper-and-pens pocket? Doesn't everyone get that goes in the get-it-quickly-like-keys pocket?) o_O

• Like 2

13 hours ago, zx1ninja said:

I think I'd rather swallow posion if the woman didn't give me permission and disable to security system.

We don't need a security alarm. The spare tampon does the trick. ;)

• Like 2

A few weeks ago, I got myself a cup of coffee at a local coffee shop.  When I sat down at one of the tables, I saw that a woman had accidentally left her handbag on the table.  I went back to the counter to inform one of the employees.

I told him, "There's no way I'm putting my hand on it; and definitely not gonna open it."

• Like 2