Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Shamrock

MS FEEDBACK

I know I posted a thread on this a while ago but can't find it.

Just got to share this. I recieved my MS report this evening from the same agency who tore my previous work apart. (They were right about it and I did do the rewrite they suggested but cried buckets beforehand)

Today's report for Demon of Sphinx was very positive. The reader said they read it ( 1s time) in one sitting. 

They suggest some reworking of the order of the chapters Some development of o a character and how to heighten the suspense.  I am soooooo pleased.  

The nice thing  is that I know they don't praise without reason.  I now know it is worth me continuing with the book.

Wow. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Bob Leone said:

image.thumb.png.cd8099f1e1079c07fe411e46c57edae5.png

Cake and Ice Cream for you!!!

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy, doesn't look as good as the other one, but I'll take a bite and see. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Sarah Daffy said:

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy, doesn't look as good as the other one, but I'll take a bite and see. 😂

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy, it was awful. It tasted like air. 😂😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Sophie said:

Why does everyone have to have such yummy food?

😂😭 I know.

• Like 2

I didn’t have ice cream for two weeks (lol, a long time for me). At church a couple was having their 50th wedding anniversary. There was cake and ice cream. I said I didn’t want any. But I gave in. It was the best tasting ice cream I ever had. My son laughed at me and said it was only because I didn’t have any for a while. Anyway all your talk about treats is making me give in and buy a quart of ice cream. Lol,  shame on all of you. 😂

• Like 2

Thanks everyone  The cake was great😁.  

I am in the middle of the charity build I mentioned elsewhere so not writing or posting this week or next.  

• Like 2

Congratulations @Shamrock. It's good to hear that you've got something they liked. I hope it will be easy changes without changing the story much.

• Like 3