Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
TDDracken

other Author Facebook Page

I've posted a link for my author blog, but I neglected to make a post announcing that I've expanded my efforts to building a facebook page as well.  If you could hit like on the page and follow it, I would greatly appreciate it.   If you like it enough, please share it with others as well.  One of the things I've read is that whether you have a social media outlet that you're building or not plays into whether agents or publishers want you as an author, so I'm trying to build up the likes and follows up as much as possible.

Here's the proper blurb for my page:

The Facebook page of T.D. Dracken.  Links to free sci-fi and fantasy short stories, lore for an upcoming novel series, interesting content, and more.  Like, share, enjoy, and read on!

https://www.facebook.com/TDDracken/

Edited by TDDracken
  • Like 2

I followed you! I’m under Elizabeth Jacobson. My Author Page just went up too!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.