Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Rebecca

Children Praying before School

You all know I don't usually post this type of thing, but I'm going to make an exception. This really touched my heart. It seems these parents lost their jobs and their apartment, yet they and their children are still praying before the start of school.

Please join me in praying for this family. It's my prayer that God blesses them abundantly and rewards them for their faith, and for raising their children up in the way that they should go. ❤️

"They may have taken praying out of schools but not out of God's children."

— Jamisha Harris

https://www.foxnews.com/faith-values/school-kids-louisiana-prayer

image.png

Photo credit - from the story linked above

If you feel led to donate, here is a link to their GoFundMe.

• Like 5

Me too! The good news is this went viral.  Even as we and thousands of others pray I know there are people out there who have the ability to help them and will do it.  It would shock me if they don't already have job offers and a new home lined up, as well as, their GoFundMe donations shooting through the roof. :D 

Thank you, Father, for fast acting media and kind hearted souls and for giving this family the courage to stand up for you in a world that is trying to so hard to suppress your existence and any knowledge of you as a loving and caring God who will not stand idly by, but act on our trust and prayers in you.

Thank you Father for not only accepting the prayers we have already offered on behalf of children, but showing us the way to keep praying and keep believing everyday for the protection and care of our youngest and those who care for them and the property and land that serves them.

Thank you for your blood, Yeshua, that covers us and protects us and blinds and binds the enemy who try to attack us on any level.  And thank you Father for your hedge of protection and guardian angels surrounding us.  You knew this kind of world was coming and you prepared us by giving us the foreknowledge and weapons against it and teaching us how to prepare our children and others.  For that I am so very grateful.

Thank you for revealing who you are through wonderful families like this one.  The entire family you created is truly awesome and I am so grateful you have chosen each and every one of us and so honored and blessed to be able to know my brothers and sisters and be a part of your family.

May the blessings to this praying family not die out after their crisis is over and may their story live in our hearts and encourage us as we encourage others by spreading it.  And for the countless others who's lives are not caught on media, but are contributing their own prayers and acts of faith for you each day; may they, too, be blessed without hesitation in every way possible and their prayers and praise be sweet music to your hearts.  You are loved so much by your chosen ones-your family-and I just want you to know that and feel that everyday.  With all my heart I adore you Father, and you, my big, wonderful, and amazing brother and you, too, sweet Holy Spirit.  Thank you so much for creating us and loving us and letting us be your family.  You are so perfect and so glorious, and loving and so completely everything.  From just one of your little daughters and baby sisters, Becky

• Like 2