Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Carol A. Jackson

Looking for Blog followers

As I write my first non-fiction book, I am also trying to establish an online presence with followers on both my blog and on Twitter.  Feel free to stop by my blog, and if what you see is of interest, you can follow my blog by clicking on the button at the very bottom.

With appreciation, cj

https://cjexpressions.blogspot.com/

https://twitter.com/CarolJa68034777

I am more than happy to recriprocate!

• Like 1

Followed you on Twitter and left a comment on your blog. Blessings on your writing! :D

• Like 1

On 8/31/2019 at 10:16 AM, Carol A. Jackson said:

As I write my first non-fiction book, I am also trying to establish an online presence with followers on both my blog and on Twitter. 

I've been trying to do the same, though my focus has been on building my facebook page.  It's slow going at first, from what I've been told.  The big thing is just to keep at it and try not to get disheartened.

On 8/31/2019 at 10:16 AM, Carol A. Jackson said:

I am more than happy to recriprocate!

I don't do twitter, at least not yet, but I did follow your blog.  I'll post a promo topic for my own facebook page if you'd be interested in liking it.

Edited by TDDracken
  • Like 1

On 8/31/2019 at 11:16 AM, Carol A. Jackson said:

With appreciation, cj

Oops! I forgot to follow your blog. Am now! :D

On 9/12/2019 at 9:49 PM, PenName said:

f you want to follow me, my blog is here:

I'm sorry I didn't sign up for your emails. I'm trying to cut down. I get a bazillion every day and am overwhelmed. I can't get to them all. But I did follow you on Twitter. :D

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.