Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
KR LaLonde

So far, so good

Okay. I had only started one forum/topic-- Whose POV? --and has forgotten how to do that (my reason for "exploring" so far today). Now that I've done it a second time I think it'll be established in my brain. Hoping I don't forget again.

I like to organize myself (or at least have that appearance), as well as have separate "places" for different things. Which is why under this forum/topic (am I able to change the "name"?) I hope to begin topics for a number of "short stories" that I've made book covers for.

Since I can't sell book covers (they aren't that good, I guess) perhaps I can use some of them. That's kind of what I had in mind when I first started learning how to make book covers. Except I devoted too much time (and yes, money) to it.

Edited by KR LaLonde

3 hours ago, KR LaLonde said:

perhaps I can use some of them.

Great idea!  I look forward to seeing them :) 

• Thanks 1

I apologize for not posting here recently.

However, I've been somewhat preoccupied and Nano just started. I've made more progress this year than ever before. I've attempted to do Nano five times in the past, but only managed to fail miserably. This year I started with the last chapter of the book I'm hoping to write this month. I actually finished it, and feel confident that I will do well in the coming days/weeks.

Also, I'm updating my word count on Nano, but I haven't written all that I've claimed to. Yet. Days like today (I'm thinking) will be very beneficial for my writing. Though yesterday was a good day, too. :)

• Like 2

I admit I'm getting pretty excited about Nano this time around. I used to think writing from start to finish was the only way I'd be able to write anything very well. But I've struggled with that over and over again. This time I'm trying something completely different and it's going ... dare I say it? Swimmingly. I've shared some of what I write with a few Facebook friends and they both have been quite enthusiastic about it.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.