Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Dani Bian

Be Apart of a Christian Book Collaboration!

Hi there!

Are you interested in being a PUBLISHED author? A renowned Christian Book Publishing House is looking for writers! We are putting together a book and collecting stories of people who have been, or would be willing to, attend a nursing home or assisted living facility to simply chat and glean wisdom from the residents. The testimonies that we've received from writers so far have been amazing! This book is going to be phenomenal, and we'd love for you to be apart! If you are interested, please reach out for more details! 

God Bless!

• Like 2

On 8/29/2019 at 1:53 PM, MS.Serena.Fox said:

I LOVE this idea of this project! Many many blessings to you on this marvelous outreach opportunity! 

Thanks!! It has been such a blessing so far! If you yourself are interested or know anyone who might be, please send them my way! Blessings to you!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Dani Bian said:

If you yourself are interested 

I would love to help out, maybe in the Spring. I'm sorry to say I have a FULL plate right now. I do have a retired friend in mind, I will try an reach him today. 

8 hours ago, Kristenamaher said:

Would love to join this project! I am currently caregiving on a very part time basis for a lovely Christian woman who was previously a nurse! 

Lovely!! You’d be perfect for it! Unfortunately, I’m still rather new to this site and I’m having trouble messaging you with more details. What would be the best way to contact you (FB, email, etc. ?)

Thank you for your interest!!

• Like 1

Thank you. Sounds great. I am also new to this resource. My facebook is Kristen Maher. 

I heard spammers look for email addresses if they are posted. 

• Like 1

Great Projects to be a part of. We have helped hundreds of Christian authors in the publishing process and have to date published 7 collective books, some with as many as 40 authors per book, others averaging 25 authors per book. We are currently working on 2 new releases at present.  Both are open to be a part of.

• Like 1