Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
JayCee

Former Lurker

I created an account some time ago but got caught up in life.  Several moves and a few job changes will take its toll.

Started to poke around this site again.  Thought I'd say 'hello', whilst I regroup and get back in the writing game.

• Like 4

Hello Lynn and Suspense.  Thank you for the welcome. 

My interests are varied, but currently Christian Fantasy is at the top.  I just finished a book, Sons of God, and was looking for reviewers.  It appears that request would be best suited on another forum.

Look forward to the many discussions.

• Like 2

Time to rejoyce and welcome back the lost sheep that has returned to the flock.

👏👏🙏

• Like 2

Hello Becky.  My book is a tale of the Sons of God mentioned in Genesis 6.  It's a different take on these spirit beings and their offspring, who don't know the truth - not yet anyway.  The genre is Christian fantasy.

It's published on Amazon (here is the link), and I'm finally looking at the marketing side of things now.

I was going to post a note on the Plugs & Promos forum, but I'm very happy to announce it in this forum too  😀

Hoping to get some reviews in the near future, since that is vital on Amazon.

• Like 1