Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Reid Ashbaucher

other New Book Trailer: Dispensational Theology: A Textbook on Eschatology in the Twenty-First Century

Hello Mr. Ashbaucher,

We went to Grace Theological Seminary in Winona Lake, Indiana, when we first got married. My husband still reads "Dispensational Theology" by Clarence Larken. I wrote a paper based on 2nd Timothy  2:15 

"Rightly dividing the word of Truth." By Charles Haddon Spurgeon Dec 27, 1874 It was my first trip into studying the scriptures more deeply and I found it very rewarding. Where are you from, if I may ask?

Sincerely,

MaryKaithe

1 hour ago, MaryKaithe said:

Hello Mr. Ashbaucher,

We went to Grace Theological Seminary in Winona Lake, Indiana, when we first got married. My husband still reads "Dispensational Theology" by Clarence Larken. I wrote a paper based on 2nd Timothy  2:15 

"Rightly dividing the word of Truth." By Charles Haddon Spurgeon Dec 27, 1874 It was my first trip into studying the scriptures more deeply and I found it very rewarding. Where are you from, if I may ask?

Sincerely,

MaryKaithe

I am from Ohio and a graduate of Cedarville University and Trinity Theological Seminary. I just release this book and is a first of its kind, in that it is a textbook based on a two semester course syllabus of a course I took many years ago on Premillennialism. If you are interested in the subject I think you will find this book very educational on the subject.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.