Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Teresa K

Hello from Switzerland

Welcome to our writing family, Teresa. Glad you joined us. Tell us a little bit about yourself and what you like to write. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

• Like 3

You guys are so nice. I am from Taiwan. I am currently teaching music in Switzerland.  ( singing, piano, composing and music program) Lately, I have a strong desire to write Christian songs in English.  I am hoping I could work with someone who can write lyrics and I compose the music.

• Like 4

Hi, Teresa!! Welcome to Christian Writers! We are all so excited to have you with us! :D

Music and songwriting (mostly lyrics) is a big part of my life. If you'd like, we could do some collaborating together; I would love the opportunity to work with you! I could PM (Personal Message) you some lyrics I've already written as an example. I know a bit about reading music, but my knowledge could use some polishing. I also play a little piano, but not well enough to play in front of anybody. And I sing, but I'm so mic-shy that I my only audience is my blow-dryer that I sing into after showering! 😕

But at any rate, your ambition is a wonderful one, and I'm behind it one-hundred percent. Let me know if you're interested! May the Lord bless you and your songwriting! :)

• Like 5

Thank you all for your warm welcome.

I would like to send Erin Cook a message.

However It didn't let me...

Because I am new here?  Can someone tell me why?

@Erin This is my email: teresagesang@hotmail.com

Thank you for your offer and encouragement.

螢幕快照 2019-08-19 23.52.16.png

• Like 3

@Teresa K, the reason you are not allowed to send messages yet is because you have not yet made 10 posts. Once you have reached that number, you can send messages and access the Critique forum. Also, I would advise that you wouldn't put your email on an open thread. People who are not members can access this, as well as bots that access the site.

• Like 3

Hi Teresa.  How blessed you are to be in such beautiful surroundings.  Some of my ancestors came from there, but I can't remember the towns right now to ask if you have been through them. 

What a wonderful setting to work on your music.  I'm really hoping you and Erin can collaborate.  :)  

• Like 3

I'm sorry, Teresa; I forgot about the ten-post rule or I would have told you! 😮

Once you create ten posts, I'll PM you my email; it's not the best thing to relate such personal info on a public post. :)

• Like 2