Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Homer Les

Greetings from Uncompromising Faith

Hello,

My wife and I are new to this forum and new writers overall. We are working on our non-fiction story of faith called 'Wilderness - How to Marry Jesus in 10 Years or Less'. The story was written 2 years ago and released 'as is' on Smashwords. We have just recently been re-editing the book to create a final draft and, hopefully, hire a copy editor to do much needed professional edits. Since we are first time writers we expect that our work lacks the professionalism that this story requires.

We are also looking for reviewers. Although the book has been downloaded and read by many we find it hard to get reviews.

Thank you

Homer Les

www.uncompromisingfaith.ca

Wilderness Front Cover Second Edition Tiny.jpg

• Like 3

HOMER! Hello there! I'm so glad to see you here. And Wanda! Welcome to our writing family. Yes, it is difficult to get reviews. I think this is a problem for every writer. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

• Like 2

Hello, and welcome to both of you! It is great to meet you, and have you here Homer and Wanda!

• Like 2

Welcome, welcome, Homer & Wanda! It's awesome to meet you! We are all so excited to have you with us. God Bless you and your written works! :D

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Becky Bradley said:

Hi Homer and Wanda.  Wow, what a support system-being married to your writing partner.  :) that is so cool.

Thank you Brenda. 32 years married this December. Wanda is my best friend and I can't do anything without her. The homelessness and trials only strengthened our love bond. I am so thankful for my love. I am just in awe of how God shows His great love to us through our spouses. Yes, it is cool!

• Like 2