Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

I am looking for a weekly blog writer for a Christian Church website. The topics, direction, and verses would be provided. Each blog would need to be under 300 words. The writing would be more on the creative writing style focusing more on illustrations and comparisons. Once a month there would be a top 5 list that needs to be written.

Pastor Matt, I moved your thread here to jobs and connections where it's a better fit.

I hope you'll hop over to Meet and Greet and introduce yourself so everyone will know you are here and can welcome you. :)

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I am an ordained minister without a calling at the moment. I might be able to help out. 

Edited by KMK
  • Thanks 1

Hi, Matt. Can you give more specifics? What are some examples of topics you might want folks to write about? Is this a paid or volunteer gig? Are you looking for more than one author? Any info. you can give would be appreciated!

Hi Pastor Matt!

I'm Gursimran mailing from India. I  authored a book last year entitled, “Triumphant Thirty!” - tap into the unstoppable to do the impossible which chronicles the testimonies of thirty chosen world leaders (Nick Vujicic, Michelle Obama, Oprah Winfrey, Stephen Curry, Martin Luther King to mention a few) in an attempt to impart a message of Faith, Hope and Love  to the readers.The review of my work is available at:https://www.amazon.in/Triumphant-Thirty-Into-Unstoppable-Impossible/dp/1642496650/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=triumphant+thirty&qid=1562484879&s=gateway&sr=8-1 

Having recently even begun a blog called soulandsubstance27.home.blog (Wordpress) which has been featured as one of the "Top 100 Christian women blogs" on the internet by "Feedspot", I believe God has cultivated a language in me that is Word-based as my primary motivation is to be able to reveal the Truth of God’s Word in an attempt to embolden and encourage the readers to be all that they are called to be and do all that they are called to do. I am sharing the link as follows :

https://soulandsubstance27.home.blog/

It mostly comprises of articles, devotionals and exhortations. I would love for an opportunity to write for you too, Lord willing. I do look forward to your response.

Thank you!