Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
E. Millennium

Who Wants a Role Play For Learning?

Posted (edited)

Maybe your characters needs a little development. It’s always good for you to meet new people, it’s good for your character too. Making them step out of their world could have some interesting results. 

Hello there, does anyone want a Role Play for Learning? Does anyone know what this it? It’s a role play where you choose a setting and take your character(s) from any of your original writings and place them in it. Others shall also put their characters here and they will be able to interact.

I’ve done this before. The results? Amazing. My character has never been more in-depth. It’s a great way to develop your character(s) and have fun. 
If I didn’t make to much sense and you have questions or want to start a Role Play For Learning, tell me below. Thanks.

Edited by E. Millennium
  • Like 3

We have done story chains in the past. See if you can find them in the archives.

• Like 3

I used to do this when I was in school. It's bomb-diggity, often hilarious fun!  I unfortunately don't have time to commit right now, but I can speak to how much of a blast it is!

P.S. @E. Millennium, I like your profile pic. 😉

• Like 3

@E. Millennium - Funny you should say that. I'm working on a website that includes this feature. It's mostly complete and I'm looking for beta testers, so let me know if you're interested.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

@E. Millennium - Funny you should say that. I'm working on a website that includes this feature. It's mostly complete and I'm looking for beta testers, so let me know if you're interested.

I’m interested! Shoot me a link or whatever...

• Like 3

On 8/3/2019 at 8:51 AM, Rebecca said:

Did you not hear me, screaming, "Where do I sign up?"

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 8/3/2019 at 11:04 AM, E. Millennium said:

I’m interested! Shoot me a link or whatever...

1 hour ago, EClayRowe said:

Did you not hear me, screaming, "Where do I sign up?"

I need to do a little bit more testing before I open it up. I'll send information of how to sign up sometime this week. 🙂

• Like 3

On 8/5/2019 at 10:53 AM, E. Millennium said:

So, is this a go?

Yep, working on it. 😊 I was hoping to have it completed and ready to re-open this week, but there's been a hiccup and it's looking more like next week.

In the meantime, feel free to private message me with your email address and I'll send you an invitation. For this phase, the site is invitation only.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Yep, working on it. 😊 I was hoping to have it completed and ready to re-open this week, but there's been a hiccup and it's looking more like next week.

In the meantime, feel free to private message me with your email address and I'll send you an invitation. For this phase, the site is invitation only.

When I said ‘Is this a go’, I actually meant the role play. 😜

But, yeah! I’ll PM my email to you.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, E. Millennium said:

When I said ‘Is this a go’, I actually meant the role play. 😜

Roleplay is a key feature of the site. 😊

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Roleplay is a key feature of the site. 😊

Sorry, I’m slightly confused. So I can begin a role play for learning here, on ChristanWriters?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, E. Millennium said:

Sorry, I’m slightly confused. So I can begin a role play for learning here, on ChristanWriters?

No, Christian Writers doesn't have any roleplay features. The new site (called oodal) is all about interactive storytelling, which includes roleplay. You'll be able to roleplay, post stories, and others can interact and comment. In the future, we also plan to allow authors to sell their stories.

Sorry for the confusion!

• Like 3