Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Wes B

Hi Everybody!!!!

What a wonderful community you have here! I just had a little peek around, and set up my account. I'm really looking forward to getting to "talk" with all the friendly faces (and cartoons, pet pictures, alphabet letters, etc.) that i see in all the postings.

I know I'm going to learn a lot, and hope I can also help, encourage and contribute to the others, in some way. God bless you all...

• Like 4

Welcome to our writing family, Wes. Glad you joined us. What do you like to write? You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, lynnmosher said:

. What do you like to write? 

I'm very much a nerd for Bible history and background, and a lot of my writing so far has involved pieces that illuminate portions of the Bible that may not get a lot of "coverage," in the usual sermons. I tend to write with a quirky sense of humor, which might make the topic more interesting  and fun.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Wes B said:

What a wonderful community you have here! I just had a little peek around, and set up my account. I'm really looking forward to getting to "talk" with all the friendly faces (and cartoons, pet pictures, alphabet letters, etc.) that i see in all the postings.

I know I'm going to learn a lot, and hope I can also help, encourage and contribute to the others, in some way. God bless you all...

From a fellow newbie, I agree.

• Like 1

Welcome, it's nice to meet you! 

On 7/28/2019 at 2:02 PM, Wes B said:

with a quirky sense of humor, which might make the topic more interesting  and fun

I love those!  🙂

• Like 1

Hi, Wes!! Your field of writing sounds very intriguing; I'm looking forward to viewing some of your work in the future. Welcome to our family! We are so excited to have you join us! :D