Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
MaryKaithe

"no poetry for you"....signed Seinfeld's Soup Nazi

I'm back... Just can't figure out how to post, when to post, where to post, or why?

As I have previously perseverated, I am a poet. (wow the grammar check does not like me turning perseverate into past tense. Interesting?) I was able to post my story of coming to know Christ as my savior, however, there is not an opportunity to post any of my poetry. I also have a metaphorical autobiographical essay I would love to post and get your feedback on.  Unsure where that might go? A young man, who is a friend of my third son, wrote a scathing review, (unsolicited I might add,) and I am hoping that all you professional accomplished writers might help me put the young "NOT Hemingway," in his place. 

I hope I figure all this out soon so I can stop bothering all of you.

Thanks,

Marykaithe  

• Like 1

Hey! If you are looking to have your work critiqued, then the Critique and Feedback forum is where you want to post. Word limit is 3,000 words, I believe. Your post will be open for a month and then closed to further replies after that time has passed. You will be the only one who can view your work after a month has passed. You have to make 10 posts in order to access the Critique forum. Hope this helps!

In case you missed it, MK, I gave you the link to the Poetry club. You can join and post your poetry there. Or actually, here. You are welcome to post your essay in the critique forum and soon as you've reached ten comments. And no problem. You're not a bother. ;)

• Like 1