Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Hi, everyone!
I'm back from my trip, and I thought I'd give an update.

I am still reacting from the eye dilation, so your continued prayers would be appreciated. I've been to several doctors and they've done tests, which have come back normal. I'm seeing another doctor on Monday.

A friend said she had a reaction similar to mine once and it took her two months to get over it. It has now been over a month since I got dilated. Some days are better, some days are worse. People from two churches have prayed for me. Thank you for your prayers, and please continue to pray.

Thanks.

• Like 4

Not much chance, but I'm going to ask, do you live in or near South Philly? I went to an eye appointment five years ago just because my eyes were no longer 20/20 even with glasses. Ends up the doctor did so many test, I got a new pair of glasses and found out I had narrow-lens glaucoma. He went above and beyond what most doctors do, and because of that I didn't suddenly get a headache and then lose my vision in 24 hours. (That was what would have happened if he didn't catch it in time.) Probably a good eye doctor to see, but only if you live around here.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Spaulding said:

Not much chance, but I'm going to ask, do you live in or near South Philly? I went to an eye appointment five years ago just because my eyes were no longer 20/20 even with glasses. Ends up the doctor did so many test, I got a new pair of glasses and found out I had narrow-lens glaucoma. He went above and beyond what most doctors do, and because of that I didn't suddenly get a headache and then lose my vision in 24 hours. (That was what would have happened if he didn't catch it in time.) Probably a good eye doctor to see, but only if you live around here.

No, I don't live around Philly. That is interesting. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 3

I'm so sorry, Sarah. I'm not getting most emails and I've missed this. I tried doing a search but couldn't come up with anything. Praying for you. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I will be praying! 🙏🏻 Please keep us updated. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1