Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Would definitely love your prayers. Hub's older sister died yesterday. She'd been in the nursing home for about 1 1/2 years. Please pray for the family. Also, hub's friend (his golfing buddy and his doctor) died the night before. Thank you for your prayers. 🧡

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Were they saved? (It's added sorrow if they weren't saved too.)

Am praying. And take good care of hubby, because he's going to be wonky for a while. (Emotions come out in different ways.) Praying for you too, because I suspect both of those people were near to your heart too.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Spaulding said:

Were they saved? (It's added sorrow if they weren't saved too.)

Am praying. And take good care of hubby, because he's going to be wonky for a while. (Emotions come out in different ways.) Praying for you too, because I suspect both of those people were near to your heart too.

Yes, both were saved. Hallelujah! \0/ And thank you! 🧡

• Like 6

Hi  lynnmosher

So sorry  to hear of your news. Well be praying for you during this difficult time.

• Like 3

Lord; one of your children is hurting and needs your peace and comfort for themselves and families. Please let them feel your presence. In Jesus name amen.

• Like 3

This is so awful.  Just two days after your 53rd Wedding Anniversary.  I'll be praying for you, your husband, family and friends.  In Jesus Name.  Amen.

• Like 3

Oh, no!! I am so sorry to hear about this, Lynn! Am praying very hard for God to bring comfort to your family and your husband right now. 😢😢

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 7/17/2019 at 10:34 AM, lynnmosher said:

Would definitely love your prayers. Hub's older sister died yesterday. She'd been in the nursing home for about 1 1/2 years. Please pray for the family. Also, hub's friend (his golfing buddy and his doctor) died the night before. Thank you for your prayers. 🧡

...I’ll start.

Father God, you give us life as a gift with an expiration date unwritten. We know you will call us to your side but never when.

our hearts ache when we give them back to You, even knowing that is Your perfect plan.

Please be with Lynn and family as they experience the home going of a special loved one. Wrap your arms of love around them and keep them safe as they travel to be together. Let our prayers go before us in love and condolence and lift their hearts toward You, instead of dwelling on life’s inevitable conclusion....

your turn, beloved.

Edited by Bennington
  • Like 5

BENNINGTON!!! Oh, my! What a wonderful surprise to see you! Bless you, my friend for your prayer. 🧡

• Like 3

it has been a few days now since the funerals and since you posted that you hadn't been feeling well--how are you and your family doing?

• Like 4

Oh, bless you for asking, Becky. We're all doing fairly well. Me? I've had some really bad days lately. Better at the moment. So appreciate it. 🧡

• Like 3