Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
KR LaLonde

My *current* WIP

I did start writing it - by hand - yesterday, but I want to continue and maybe even finish it before sharing.

So glad you're enjoying it!

• Like 1

I'm in the middle of chapter 4. I hope to post it in the next couple of days. :D

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Sorry that I haven't added anything new recently. I'm hoping I can do that in the next week or so. Well, if you want me to.

Edited by KR LaLonde
  • Like 1

On 8/29/2019 at 10:44 AM, KR LaLonde said:

Well, if you want me to.

Definitely! 

• Like 1

Well, tomorrow we'll be traveling to the other church in the afternoon - giving me almost 2 hours both ways - so maybe Monday. Maybe. We have stuff next week.

• Like 1

No pressure.  But I'll look forward to reading it once it's posted :) 

• Thanks 1

I'm really hoping to write and post one more chapter before the next couple of weeks get too ... crazy.

• Like 1

Well, that didn't work out. My parents and I are leaving tomorrow for a mix vacation-and-business trip of sorts. Maybe I'll be able to post something more. Maybe not. Hopefully I'll get more writing done, at the very least.

CHEERS TO U ALL! GOD BLESS, ❤️ & HUGS!!

• Like 2

UPDATE: I have managed to do some more writing. Car rides-> LOVE 'EM (usually)!!

Sadly, I've only managed to type up Chapter 4 of the story I've been posting and I can't post it in the thread right now. Sorry. 😕 I'll get to that as soon as I can!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.