Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

I've not revived any notification since some time Saturday. Not a huge deal, but I have been trying to send an invitation from Helping Hands, and it does not seem to be going through. What do I do now? 

• Like 1

I'm wondering if Rebecca is getting these since there is nothing on the emails. 🤔 She usually replies before now. Not that she might not be busy with work. 

• Like 1

Nope, I didn't even know until I just received Lynn's direct email. Not sure what could be causing this, but will look into it.

• Like 1

I believe we've resolved this issue. Please let me know if you do (or don't) start receiving notifications.

• Like 1

I just got your notice via email, Alley. So it seems to be working on my end. Is anyone else missing the email notifications?

• Like 1

Looks like this was an entirely different issue, but our hosting company has informed me it's resolved now and asked me to test. Can you both post back and let me know you're receiving emails?

• Like 1

I got this one. They keep seeming to be an in and out thing. 

• Like 1