Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Zee

Question About Website Oodal.com...

So...a few months ago some of you (mainly Rebecca?) were asking for story contributors for your new website.

I shared a couple stories then, and I was planning to share a new one that I just finished (it's currently being critiqued here) but...the website, Oodal.com, seems to have disappeared. At least I can't find it anymore. Any info. on that?

• Like 1

I believe there were a few technical things that came up as the official launch prepared. I do know that there has been ongoing work and the site will be back up at some point, but I am not the official person to ask. @Rebecca would likely have the best information for you. 😊 I know, I'm excited too! 

• Like 1

Thanks for checking up. 🙂 Oodal is down temporarily while I'm wrapping up some loose ends with custom programming and technical issues. I'll be sure to post back to this topic and let you know once it's back up again.

• Like 1