Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Lisa Renee

What genre do you write?

Hello All,

I write Christian Women's fiction with a romance thread. What's your genre? 

Blessings,

Lisa

• Like 1

Historical, suspense, or some combination of the two :D

• Like 2

I apologize for not responding to your question sooner, @Lisa Renee. I write Christian romance with a touch of suspense. Well, I try to, anyway. That's mainly what I used to read before reading became so much less interesting to me.

I have shelves of books - most are Christian romantic suspense, like I said - but I haven't read at least 10 of them. I'm trying to get my interest in them back up - particularly before we go on any really long trips. Those can be so boring.

I can't remember how to start a new topic/discussion. :( It doesn't have anything to do with the ones already in existence, so I figured I'd create a new one.

I recently saw a notebook (electronic?) that looks totally awesome and I so want one. Maybe this link will work for you...

Elfinbook Everlast Smart Notebook 2.0

1 hour ago, KR LaLonde said:

I can't remember how to start a new topic/discussion.

Click "Whose POV" at the top of this page.  That should take you to another page where there should be a green button that says "start new topic."  Just click that, and the rest should be straightforward :) 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I did it!!!!!

Sort of. I didn't realize Whose POV? would be the entire discussion title.

Edited by KR LaLonde
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, KR LaLonde said:

I apologize for not responding to your question sooner, @Lisa Renee. I write Christian romance with a touch of suspense. Well, I try to, anyway. That's mainly what I used to read before reading became so much less interesting to me.

I have shelves of books - most are Christian romantic suspense, like I said - but I haven't read at least 10 of them. I'm trying to get my interest in them back up - particularly before we go on any really long trips. Those can be so boring.

Yes, it's funny how we can become fuzzier once we become a writer. I start a book which has so many filter words or things my editors correct, then I end up putting it down as I want to avoid forming those habits.

• Like 1

My situation is a bit more complicated. I used to read lots even after I started writing. But you're right, too. I put down "fun books" because I want to learn more about how to write them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.