Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

The gold rows are scenes I earmarked to add later. Prior me did present me no favors with my cryptic placeholder text.
image.thumb.png.9d2d72d21718c8dcbea1e109fd8feb0e.png

• Like 2

Hi, Johne. This is pretty cool! I've never used a story grid like this before. Is there a website I can visit for more information about this project?

Are the guys from the story grid interested in having their book translated into another language? I could translate it into Romanian and maybe find a Romanian publishing house that could get in touch with them for a publishing contract.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lucian Hodoboc said:

Are the guys from the story grid interested in having their book translated into another language?

That is a very cool offer. Shawn Coyne worked for the Big Five publishers for decades before he founded Black Irish Books. He's got connections. I think the book is already translated into a bunch of other languages.

3 hours ago, Chuck Kralik said:

Hi, Johne. This is pretty cool! I've never used a story grid like this before. Is there a website I can visit for more information about this project?

There's a free, short five episode video series which gives a good overview of the Story Grid.

After that, you can hit this link to find out more. There's lots of free content there, many articles, an entire podcast. But the book is what gave me the most help - I bought my copy of the book on Amazon.

https://storygrid.com/