Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Hey everyone, I have a weird question. I know, I'm really good at those! 😁😏 

I have a family wedding coming up, and with the bride's encouragement, they want me to do my hair in weird colors. Yes, it is something I'd love to do but is also something that draws eyes and 😳 Why are you looking at me?

😄

So in the spirit of crazy, I've agreed to give it some serious consideration, but if you know me, you know I'm not the biggest girly girl. In other words, I need help! 

I'll place some options below, so you all have an idea and can tell me what you think. If anyone has other ideas, I'm open to hearing them! I have decided to only do the bottom part because I don't want to deal with roots. I am a natural blonde with darker roots, so the roots will be a dark honey blonde. Pale and blue-eyed, if that is important. Anyway, I could really use some feedback! 🙂 Thanks in advance! 

be9d8a11f1a72fec89e3694b70947ab5.jpg

5c8ad583fecc229dc59761c050332d94.jpg

f01dcdafd3ddd4aa61325ef8f9190014.jpg

5605b3a868fe95df401f8831b59d75b1.jpg

015e8ed66e28ccd91e9deedca12e1f32.jpg

1f7c60a3ff153b95a08e6dd1f784e084.jpg

0f910edda8a503c5712b9562d0be8fc9.jpg

bd4a4655529a3acd4c9c664df0fd89ae.jpg

b56967ce51f82e2b9fa2ce171c2d44c8.jpg

• Like 3

I'd say go for it! What you suggested sounds good!

• Like 2

I'd say go for number 1 or 3. If you don't want to draw too much attention, then you want something that looks like you got color, but could be "natural". And I would definitely agree with not doing your roots, and if you can, give yourself some space so that you can cut it out if you want to.

Last April I was a model for a local hairdresser. The entire lower section of my hair was dyed fashion colors. I loved it, for about two months. Then I was ready to have my natural hair back. I had the last bits of the bleached ends cut out yesterday. And had a streak of color added, but it is a color that blends with my hair and looks like it is part of my natural coloring. 

• Like 3

Now I have questions. How long is your hair? What color is it? And what color is the dress you're going to wear?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, lynnmosher said:

Now I have questions. How long is your hair? What color is it? And what color is the dress you're going to wear?

Waist length. Blonde. (Naturally) roots are a dark honey blonde, and the rest is a golden blonde. I pick the dress Thursday. She is letting everyone choose whatever they want as long as it meets certain things. (Not white, floor length, etc.) So I don't know yet. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Claire Tucker said:

And I would definitely agree with not doing your roots, and if you can, give yourself some space so that you can cut it out if you want to.

Good advice. Just do the ends in your favorite colors. Then you can always cut it off in case you have to meet with the President or some such thing. 😉

• Like 2

I wouldn't decide on color until you pick out your dress. You don't want your hair and dress to clash! ;)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, lynnmosher said:

I wouldn't decide on color until you pick out your dress. You don't want your hair and dress to clash! ;)

Lol, now I wouldn't think of that.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bob Leone said:

Lol, now I wouldn't think of that.

LOL That's good to know! xD

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Something like 4 I really love. I think they're calling it "rose gold". The last one is awesome too. 

• Like 3

Well, I'd say pick any of them! They all look pretty! I mean, for bright, unnatural colors and all. :)

Hope you show us what you decide at the end! And have a lovely time at the wedding! :D

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lynnmosher said:

Hey, Alley! Whazzup? What have you decided? What color is your dress?

Yeah yeah yeah what did you decide what did you decide huh huh please tell us please please pleeeeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeeee!!!

We're all dying of curiosity!! 😮😖

• Like 1
  • Haha 2