Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Thank you!  I'm all tingles about it.  Does this excitement get old? 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Nicola said:

Thank you!  I'm all tingles about it.  Does this excitement get old? 

I feel like that whenever I experience some level of writing success (ie., a published devotion, a writing assignment, "likes" and "comments" on Facebook).  It's all a bit addicting for me.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Chuck Kralik said:

I feel like that whenever I experience some level of writing success (ie., a published devotion, a writing assignment, "likes" and "comments" on Facebook).  It's all a bit addicting for me.

As long as I can share the experience, and it encourages others, then i can fight the feeling of self aggrandizement. 

Sunshine is very talented and deserves our attention too! 

Thank you all for your kind words. You know what it has taken for me to get this far, and I have further to go! (Like publishing something of my own!)

In the best of company! 

• Like 2

An excellent interview. I clicked on the link to your blog. I found it interesting. I wish you well in your endeavors.

• Like 2

Congratulations!! I hope that it was fun and adds new clients to your business!

• Like 1

My latest book just came up for sale!  The Wisdom of the Egyptians by Brian Brown.  https://adbl.co/2LJLITN

It is a treatise on the gods and development of religious belief in ancient Egypt.  

I was fascinated with the dim shadows (much adulterated and useless of course) of the One True God in their ideas and I remembered that God loved Egypt and used her for His purposes.  I have heard non-believers say that the Hebrews just copied Egyptian ideas about spiritual things, but I think the Egyptians heard echos from the time before the Tower of Babel, that God renewed man's knowledge of Himself to Abraham and Moses without any help!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.